Tribal Day Use Pass
Tribal members interested in receiving the pass should provide a tribal identification card to staff at St. Paul District recreation sites during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm). Park staff will then issue the visitor an annual tribal day use pass. The pass must be signed and displayed when utilizing Corps facilities to be valid. Passes should be displayed in a vehicle or presented to staff for validation.

Download Image: Full Size (0.25 MB)
Photo by: Melanie Peterson |  VIRIN: 230817-A-AB038-1002.JPG

Contact Public Affairs

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
St. Paul District
Public Affairs Office
332 Minnesota St., Suite E1500
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 290-5807
Fax: (651) 290-5752