Need a wetlands permit?
You can find a project manager, by county, in both Minnesota and Wisconsin at the contact sheet below:

Download Image: Full Size (0.63 MB)
Tags: permit, wetland
Photo by: USACE |  VIRIN: 060505-A-A1415-001.JPG

Contact Public Affairs

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
St. Paul District
Public Affairs Office
332 Minnesota St., Suite E1500
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 290-5807
Fax: (651) 290-5752