US Army Corps of Engineers
St. Paul District Website

Getting Started

How to get started

  1. The first step in registering is to obtain a Data Universal Numbering System, or DUNS number. This number has become the standard for keeping track of millions of businesses worldwide. A DUNS number can be obtained by contacting Dun and Bradstreet ( More information on DUNS numbers can be found on the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) website.
  2. Once you have obtained your DUNS number, you can register with the Central Contractor Registration, or CCR. Registration must be completed prior to receiving any contract from the Department of Defense. The CCR's website may be accessed at Call (888) 227-2423 or (269) 961-5757 for assistance with the CCR.
  3. FedTeDS: Since Oct. 1,2005, all contractors have been required to register on the Federal Technical Data Solutions, or FedTeDS, site in order to view solicitations and technical data. Click on the link below to begin the contractor registration process. 
    FedTeDS Registration Site
    FedTeDS Home Page
  4. View and register for St. Paul District and other federal opportunities by viewing the links listed on Where Contracts are Advertised.

Contact Contracting

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
St. Paul District
Contracting Division
180 5th St. East
Suite 700
St. Paul MN 55101-1678

Telephone: (651) 290-5414
Fax: (651) 290-5706