- 7/21/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Marathon County Highway Department has proposed
to reconstruct a 3.22-mile segment of CTH E between Ash Street and the Little Eau
Pleine River Bridge.
Expiration date: 8/22/2014
- 7/21/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Forest County Potawatomi Community (FCPC) proposes to
discharge fill material into 0.13 acres of wetlands adjacent to an unnamed tributary to
Otter Creek for improvements to an access road on FCPC land off of Otter Creek Road.
Expiration date: 8/22/2014
- 7/18/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: Capstone Homes, Inc. is proposing to discharge fill material into 0.91 acre of wetland adjacent to Anoka County Ditch 59, Branch 4, for the purpose of constructing 109 single family residential lots.
Expiration date: 7/29/2014
- 7/17/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: Wisconsin Gas LLC (WG) proposes to construct an underground
natural gas pipeline lateral and several new district regulator stations to ensure reliability and fulfill future firm sales demand requirements to its service areas in west central Wisconsin. This project is referred to as The West Central Lateral (WCL).
Expiration date: 8/17/2014
- 7/3/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed Woodland Creek Wetland Mitigation Bank is located
in Anoka County within the City of Andover, a suburb of the seven county Minneapolis‐St Paul metropolitan area
Expiration date: 8/5/2014
- 7/2/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor, the Board of Water and Soil Resources, is proposing to develop the Schramel Wetland Mitigation Site for use in the Local Road Wetland Replacement Program (LRWRP). The Proposed Bank is approximately 250 acres in size, including upland buffer areas. This site is one of three "easement" sites selected in 2013 to provide credits to the LRWRP administered by the Minnesota Board of Water & Soil Resources (BWSR).
Expiration date: 8/4/2014
- 7/1/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: Information regarding Department of the Army permits for clean up and repair of damaged infrastructure, public facilities, and/or private property resulting from the June 2014 State of Emergency due to flooding across Minnesota.
Expiration date: 12/31/2014
- 5/28/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: Hibbing Taconite Company (HTC) submitted a request for authorization under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) for unavoidable wetland impacts associated with the progression of mining operations.
Expiration date: 6/30/2014
CORPS OF ENGINEERS URGES EARLY PLANNING FOR PERMITS
- 5/15/2014: Special Public Notice: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, St. Paul District, encourages project planners to carefully plan projects in Minnesota and Wisconsin requiring Corps permits. Currently, timeframes for general permit decisions, those with impacts generally less than 0.5 acres, are averaging 85 days. Timeframes for individual permit decisions, which include letters of permission, range from 4 months to more than a year, but are currently averaging around 8 months.
Issuance of Revised Joint Application Form For Agency Determinations and Approvals for Activities Affecting Water Resources in Minnesota
- 3/18/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: The purpose of this notice is to announce the February 18, 2014, release of the revised joint application form for the review of proposals that may affect water resources in Minnesota including wetlands, tributaries, rivers, and lakes.