2015-04051-MJB (Rice County, MN) Faribault Foods Facility Construction
- 4/27/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The applicant, Faribault Foods, Inc., has proposed the construction of an industrial development on approximately 57.03 acres of land.
Expiration date: 5/9/2016
2008-05637-MMJ (Hennepin County, MN) Woodland Cove Residential Development, North Gully Rehabilitation Project
- 4/26/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Woodland Cove Master Association recently submitted a permit application for the abovementioned North Gully Rehabilitation Project, requesting authorization for the discharge of fill material into an additional approximately 0.49 acre of wet meadow type wetland adjacent to Lake Minnetonka.
2015-01092-EJI (Cass County, MN) DPAX Holdings LLC, Leech Lake Inland Harbor Project
- 4/26/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: DPAX Holdings LLC has submitted a Department of the Army permit application to discharge fill material and remove dredged material within Leech Lake for the purpose of constructing an inland harbor.
2006-04146-LMG (Ramsey County, MN) St. Paul Port Authority Bank Stabilization Project
- 4/25/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The St. Paul Port Authority is proposing to discharge 0.33 acre of fill material below the plane of the ordinary high water along 830 linear feet of the Mississippi River.
Expiration date: 5/5/2016
2014-03797-RMM (Sibley County, MN) Sibley County Public Works Project
- 4/19/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: Sibley County Public Works is experiencing maintenance issues with two 154” culverts that were installed in 1984 at the intersection of County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 6 and CSAH 5.
Expiration date: 4/29/2016
2015-02699-KJH (Dane County, WI) Woodland Drive Restoration Project
- 4/15/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The applicant proposes to discharge fill material into 0.66 acres of wetlands in conjunction with the reconstruction of Woodland Drive.
Expiration date: 5/14/2016
2013-00813-NTD North Appleton to Morgan Transmission Line
- 4/13/2016: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The proposed project includes new construction and upgrades to existing electrical transmission lines and substations between the North Appleton Substation located in the NE ¼, Section 19, T.22N., R.18E., Town of Freedom, Outagamie County, through Brown County to the existing Morgan Substation located in the NE ¼, Section 9, T.27N., R.19E., Town of Morgan, Oconto County.
Expiration date: 5/13/2016
2016-00537-KJH (Sauk County, WI) Big Hollow Wetland Mitigation Bank Project
- 4/11/2016: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor is proposing to develop Big Hollow Wetland Bank. The proposed bank site is approximately 155 acres in size, including upland buffer areas. The proposed bank service area is located in the Lower Wisconsin River Bank Service Area and will service the Mississippi River Basin.
Expiration date: 5/10/2016
2015-03114-WMS (Ashland County, WI) Wisconsin Department of Transportation Project
- 4/7/2016: PUBLIC NOTICE: The project involves rehabilitating 17.71 miles of STH 13 by improving
roadway side-slopes, replacing culverts, replacing one box culvert with a bridge structure, and milling
the existing pavement and overlaying with hot mix asphalt (HMA) pavement.
Expiration date: 5/6/2016
2015-02561-SJW (Monroe County, WI) Council Creek Wetland Mitigation Bank Project
- 4/7/2016: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor is proposing to develop the Council Creek Wetland Mitigation Property LLC Bank in the Town of Tomah, Monroe County, Wisconsin. The proposed bank is approximately 77.34 acres in size including upland buffer areas.
Expiration date: 5/6/2016