- 3/10/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and fill material into 2.52 acres of wetlands adjacent to unnamed tributaries to the Wolf River along 9.8 miles of STH 187 located between WIS 54 in Shiocton and the north county line.
Expiration date: 4/11/2014
- 3/6/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The project is a reconstruction of approximately 4.2 miles of CSAH 1 in
Forest and Erin Townships. The current roadway consists of two 11-foot wide paved travel lanes and three-foot wide aggregate shoulders. The pavement of the roadway is deteriorated and has a load posting of 7 tons per axle. The proposed roadway would include two 12-foot travel lanes with eight-foot wide paved shoulders.
Expiration date: 4/6/2014
- 3/4/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Shawano County Highway Department has applied for a Department of the Army permit to discharge dredged and fill material into waters of the United States to reconstruct a 1.25 mile segment of CTH J from 0.7 miles north of Taufemer Road to the Village of Tigerton south limits.
Expiration date: 4/2/2014
- 2/27/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor is proposing to develop the Mayer Wetland Bank, which would be approximately 21.2 acres is size. The earliest aerial photography shows that the site has been in agricultural use for many decades, primarily for hay production. It is a depressional feature predominately mapped as Houghton muck (hydric) bordered by a narrow band of hydric mineral soils and then smaller yet areas of non-hydric mineral soils.
Expiration date: 3/29/2014
- 2/25/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project would include the re-alignment of 5,300 linear feet of Deer Lane and the removal (and closure) of 2,100 linear feet of roadway on the existing alignment. The new alignment would incorporate a 40-mph design speed, a 90° track crossing, and new signage to comply with WisDOT design standards for a rural roadway.
Expiration date: 3/27/2014
- 2/20/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project involves the discharge of fill and dredged material in a work area measuring approximately 30.5 acres of Bugle Lake. Discharges of fill and dredged material would occur throughout the work area as a result of the work.
Expiration date: 3/22/2014
- 2/19/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Town of Parkland submitted an after-the-fact permit application for unauthorized disharges of dredged and fill material into Dutchman’s Creek and its adjacent wetlands for the construction of Phoenix Road.
Expiration date: 3/21/2014
- 2/13/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The applicant proposes to reconstruct approximately 12.55 miles of The applicant proposes to reconstruct approximately 12.55 miles of CSAH 17 from State Highway 11 to near Lake of the Woods in Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota. Currently, CSAH 17 is a rural, two lane bituminous surfaced road with two – 11-foot wide driving lanes, 3-foot wide shoulders, 3:1 (H:V) inslopes, and variable width roadside ditches.
Expiration date: 3/14/2014
96-06788-92-GP-SDE - REAUTHORIZATION of the GENERAL PERMITS for the CITY of SUPERIOR SPECIAL AREA MANAGEMENT PLAN
- 1/27/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: The St. Paul District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has reauthorized the General Permits (GPs) for the City of Superior, Wisconsin, Special Area Management Plan (SAMP). The GPs were initially issued in December 1996 and reauthorized in May 2002 (SAMP I) and November 2008 (SAMP II). In accordance with Corps regulations, the GPs will expire in 5 years.
Expiration date: 1/28/2019
SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING CLEAN WATER ACT SECTION 404 PUBLIC HEARING AND SUBMISSION OF PUBLIC COMMENTS FOR THE POLYMET PROJECT (1999-05528-JKA)
- 1/13/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING CLEAN WATER ACT SECTION 404 PUBLIC HEARING AND SUBMISSION OF PUBLIC COMMENTS FOR THE POLYMET PROJECT - This is a special public notice providing additional information regarding opportunities for public comment on the proposed discharge of dredged and fill material into waters of the U.S. associated with the PolyMet Mining Inc. (PolyMet) proposed NorthMet Project (Project).
Expiration date: 3/13/2014