- 9/17/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The applicant proposes to discharge rock riprap along two segments of the existing bank of Riceford Creek to stabilize the existing bank (MN DNR Number: 2015-0226). Segment 1 is approximately 175 feet in length and Segment 2 is approximately 165 feet in length. Approximately 100 cubic yards of rock riprap would be placed along each segment.
Expiration date: 9/27/2014
- 9/17/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The applicant has proposed the replacement of Bridge 5720 over Wildcat Creek on Trunk Highway (TH) 26 near Brownsville, MN (State Project (SP) 2802-65).
Expiration date: 9/27/2014
- 9/17/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and fill material on the bed of the St. Louis River in the Duluth Harbor for improvements to Pier B and Slip 2. The proposed improvements to Pier B and Slip 2 involve several components that require Department of the Army authorization. The applicant proposes to discharge approximately 990 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.03 acres of the St. Louis River for backfilling behind the steel sheet-pile wall, 40,000 cubic yards of granular fill into 2.1 acres for capping Slip 2, 850 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.05 acres for the construction of a rock berm, and 1,590 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.04 acres for the construction of bridge support structures.
Expiration date: 10/20/2014
- 9/16/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The Redpath Project is a multipurpose floodwater storage impoundment along the Mustinka River/Judicial Ditch 14 in Grant and Traverse Counties. The project includes three storage pools for flood control and a re-meandered by-pass channel.
Expiration date: 10/17/2014
- 9/15/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The purpose of the project is to reconstruct approximately 2.5 miles of Itasca County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 16 near Goodland, Minnesota to current design standards for a 10-ton roadway.
Expiration date: 9/26/2014
- 9/12/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project would involve the mechanical clearing and excavation of the top 4-inches of top soil from 3.2 acres of forested wetlands as part of a lead reclamation project at the Big Eau Pleine Trap Club.
Expiration date: 10/13/2014
- 9/9/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project, referred to as the WIS 23 Expansion Project, would provide additional highway capacity and conduct general improvements along the 19.5-mile WIS 23 corridor located between Fond du Lac and Plymouth.
Expiration date: 10/9/2014
- 8/20/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor, Brown County Public Works Department, is proposing to develop the CTH Z Wetland Mitigation Bank. The proposed bank site is approximately 38.62 acres in size with the majority in agricultural use and the remaining area containing hardwood swamp. Surrounding land use is dominated by agricultural and additional hardwood swamp continuing north from the proposed bank site.
Expiration date: 9/22/2014
- 8/19/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The overall proposed project includes the expansion of an existing railroad spur from four tracks to eight tracks. The additional storage tracks will be serviced by unit trains and will accommodate an increase in demand for the existing production and the introduction of finer grained industrial sand that will decrease waste and increase saleable tonnage.
Expiration date: 9/19/2014
- 7/1/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: Information regarding Department of the Army permits for clean up and repair of damaged infrastructure, public facilities, and/or private property resulting from the June 2014 State of Emergency due to flooding across Minnesota.
Expiration date: 12/31/2014