2015-01495-MMJ (Carver County, MN) Zebra Avenue Ditch Project
- 5/15/2015: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The proposed project is a ditch lowering project involving excavation and grading activities along 1,650-linear feet of Zebra Ditch, which is located near the intersection of Zebra Avenue and CSAH 50 (150th St.), contained within the NW ¼ of Section 31 in Young America Township, Carver Co., Minnesota.
Expiration date: 5/25/2015
2015-01396-WAB (Itasca County, MN) Rehabilitation of a Segment of County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 45 Project
- 5/14/2015: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The purpose of the project is to rehabilitate a two mile long segment of County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 45, to meet current ten-ton design standards, meet the required width for safety, and meet a 40 mile-per-hour speed for current traffic usage.
Expiration date: 5/25/2015
2014-02609-JRS (Door County, WI) Bay Shipbuilding Company, Berth 2 Phase 2
- 5/11/2015: LETTER OF PERMISSION: Bay Shipbuilding Company is proposing to complete Phase 2 of their build out plan of Berth 2.
Expiration date: 6/11/2015
2015-01275-JLK (Oconto County, WI) Peshtigo Brook Mitigation Wetland Bank Project
- 4/30/2015: PUBLIC NOTICE: The sponsor, Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT), is proposing to develop Phase 3 of the Peshtigo Brook Mitigation Wetland Bank. The proposed bank site is approximately 284 acres in size. The proposed bank service area is the WisDOT Northern Fox River / Lake Michigan Bank Region. This is part of WisDOT’s Statewide Wetland Mitigation Bank Program.
Expiration date: 5/29/2015
2014-04104-MMJ (Hennepin County, MN) Liberty Property Limited Partnership Industrial Park
- 4/24/2015: PUBLIC NOTICE: Liberty Property Limited Partnership (Applicant) is proposing to construct a multi-structure industrial park along the municipal boundary of the Cities of Dayton and Rogers, Minnesota.
Expiration date: 5/24/2015
Guidance for Submittal of Delineation Reports to the St. Paul District Corps of Engineers and Wetland Conservation Act Local Governmental Units in Minnesota, Version 2.0
- 3/4/2015: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: The St. Paul District Regulatory Branch has issued updated guidance providing specific standards and expectations for conducting wetland delineations and submitting wetland delineation reports for regulatory purposes in Minnesota.
Guidance for Submittal of Delineation Reports to the St. Paul District Corps of Engineers and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- 3/4/2015: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: The St. Paul District Regulatory Branch has issued guidance providing specific standards and expectations for conducting wetland delineations and submitting wetland delineation reports for regulatory purposes in Wisconsin
ACCEPTANCE OF FUNDS FROM THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- 2/5/2015: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: The purpose of this Special Public Notice is to inform the general public that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps), St. Paul District has decided to accept and expend funds contributed by the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to be used to expedite processing of MnDOT Department of the Army permit applications.
WITHDRAWAL OF CLEAN WATER ACT INTERPRETIVE RULE FOR 404(f)(1)(A)
- 2/2/2015: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTCE: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of the Army (Army) are announcing the withdrawal of an interpretive rule addressing the exemption from permitting provided under section 404(f)(1)(A) of the Clean Water Act (CWA). The interpretive rule is withdrawn as of January 29, 2015.
APPROVAL OF THE WISCONSIN WETLAND CONSERVATION TRUST IN-LIEU FEE PROGRAM
- 11/21/2014: SPECIAL PUBLIC NOTICE: Interested parties are hereby notified that the final instrument for the Wisconsin Wetland Conservation Trust (WWCT) In-lieu Fee Program (ILFP) was approved by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, St. Paul District (Corps) on November 19, 2014. The contents of the final instrument include guidelines, responsibilities, and standards for the establishment, use, operation, and maintenance of the in-lieu fee program in a way that complies with the regulations governing compensatory mitigation.