- 9/29/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The proposed project includes the ecological restoration/enhancement of approximately 3 acres of degraded wetland currently consisting of invasive cattails, purple loosestrife, and reed canary grass.
Expiration date: 10/8/2014
- 9/29/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: Enbridge Energy Limited Partnership (Enbridge) is proposing to perform pipeline maintenance within the exterior boundaries of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Reservation located on Line 3 at Milepost 1064.8520.
Expiration date: 10/8/2014
- 9/26/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: Wisconsin & Southern Railroad is proposing to rehabilitate approximately 9 miles of
track from Plymouth to Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
Expiration date: 10/29/2014
- 9/25/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: Northshore Mining Company submitted a request for authorization under Section 404 of the
Clean Water Act (CWA) for 12.09 acres of wetland impacts for the proposed southerly progression of
the existing open-pit in the Block 5 – 12 review area. The wetlands proposed for impacts are located in the Rainy River Basin.
Expiration date: 10/27/2014
- 9/25/2014: LETTER OF PERMISSION: The Lake County Highway Department is proposing to reconstruct an approximately 1.388-mile segment of County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 7 (Cramer Road) between junctions with Trunk Highway 1 and Air Base Road.
Expiration date: 10/6/2014
- 9/18/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The applicant, the City of Kenosha, proposes to discharge fill material into 4.62 acres of lakebed below the ordinary high water mark (OHWM) of Lake Michigan to address water quality issues and improve
recreational opportunities at Eichelman Park. The project is located at the beach at Eichelman Park which is
managed by the City of Kenosha. The existing beach is relatively flat with a large swash zone and is
in a degraded condition as a result of high wave action overtopping the existing breakwater, stagnant
water along the shoreline, storm water runoff from the park, and elevated levels of bacteria from
Expiration date: 10/18/2014
- 9/17/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and fill material on the bed of the St. Louis River in the Duluth Harbor for improvements to Pier B and Slip 2. The proposed improvements to Pier B and Slip 2 involve several components that require Department of the Army authorization. The applicant proposes to discharge approximately 990 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.03 acres of the St. Louis River for backfilling behind the steel sheet-pile wall, 40,000 cubic yards of granular fill into 2.1 acres for capping Slip 2, 850 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.05 acres for the construction of a rock berm, and 1,590 cubic yards of granular fill into 0.04 acres for the construction of bridge support structures.
Expiration date: 10/20/2014
- 9/16/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The Redpath Project is a multipurpose floodwater storage impoundment along the Mustinka River/Judicial Ditch 14 in Grant and Traverse Counties. The project includes three storage pools for flood control and a re-meandered by-pass channel.
Expiration date: 10/17/2014
- 9/12/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project would involve the mechanical clearing and excavation of the top 4-inches of top soil from 3.2 acres of forested wetlands as part of a lead reclamation project at the Big Eau Pleine Trap Club.
Expiration date: 10/13/2014
- 9/9/2014: PUBLIC NOTICE: The proposed project, referred to as the WIS 23 Expansion Project, would provide additional highway capacity and conduct general improvements along the 19.5-mile WIS 23 corridor located between Fond du Lac and Plymouth.
Expiration date: 10/9/2014